April 11, 2012
last week was a pretty good time.
1. my current reading stack: Speaking with the Angel, Stealing Rembrandts, The Subterraneans (rereading), Breakfast of Champions (rereading), Crisis on Infinite Earths, American Gothic: Sixty years of horror cinema
2. Finally fixed these glasses.
3. Easter tie: Thrift Store find!
4. B.J. Whitmer after his brutal street fight match for Absolute Intense Wrestling
5. A bloody B.J. Whitmer.
6. Tim Donst after he put someone else through that table
April 2, 2012
Week that was in pictures
1. Swiss chard and sweet potato gratin made by the wifebot.
2. Starbucks Refresher: Raspberry Pomegranate. Made w/ green coffee bean extract.
3. The wifey in her newly made doily hoodie.
4. Soccer ball bank. Columbus Crew ticket seed money?
5. Glitter Easter egg that a coworker gave me. I’m not sure why.
6. Heart shaped bird poo.
7. Godzilla at Big Fun.
8. Note to self on left over Animal Frites from Greenhouse Tavern
9. Bombshell Blonde Ale at Greenhouse Tavern
10. Coventry Arch
March 19, 2012
1. Night passing the Earth to Day. (At Wade Lagoon)
2. St. Patrick’s Day tie. Appeared to blow the minds of coworkers (They aren’t very creative I guess.)
3. Incense holder filled with the remains of incense and matches.
4. My new Cleveland Clinic Fitness Center ID (Wifey thinks I look Mountain Manish.)
5. A Church on Euclid early morning.
6. Csonka sleeping on Mark Twain’s Autobiography 1910-2010.
7. Beef & Guinness stew (Our St. Patrick’s day dinner tradition.)
8. Guinness & Jameson at 7:00am @Parnellspub (My new St. Patrick’s day breakfast tradition?)
Now a few cool snaps from my camera:
At Lake View Cemetery
The perfect pour at Parnellspub